Position name: English speaking secretary
Work location: Tokyo, Japan (work from home also available)
Vacancies: 1 to 2
Employment Type: Full-time employee
Department: Operation of financial services and online media
Probationary period: 3 to 6 months
Working hours: 10:00-19:00
◆ The FinTech Corporate Group is looking for general secretary and English affairs. You will support sales members, including management, and customer support.
(1) Overseas office work (contact by e-mail for document maintenance)
(2) Appointment adjustment with overseas business partners / various negotiations with the person in charge of transactions
(3) SNS for overseas Responsible RP person using
(4) General secretary duties such as appointment/schedule management, etc. In addition, you will also be involved in public relations and recruitment work in which the president is involved. Most of our employees are in their twenties and thirties, and there are female staff around them, so it is a comfortable working environment. Currently, due to the influence of corona, we will start from “work from home”.
• Person who has PC skills such as spreadsheet/document creation
• Japanese level N1
• (English native preferably female is best)
• Proactive person
Welcome Condition: Those who have used SNS in the business scene.
Those who have secretary and marketing experience.
Assumed annual income: 3.6 to 4.2 million yen
Rise: Once a year
Bonus: 2 times a year
Overtime: Within 20 hours a month
Overtime pay: Deemed time payment
Welfare: New Year holidays Summer vacation Paid vacation GW, Prenatal/Postnatal, Childcare, Nursing care, Special Prenatal/Postnatal, Childcare, Nursing care, Special
Social insurance: Industrial accident, health, employment, pension
Health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance, workmen’s accident insurance
Allowances Commuting allowances Formal wear. You can work from home.
Holiday: New Year holidays summer vacation Paid vacation GW, prenatal/postnatal, childcare, nursing care, special 120 days a year
Please apply from the site below (registration required)
Please send us your update English & Japanese resumes at: email@example.com