B-cause, Inc. provides translation services (over 180 languages) & also provides HR solutions.
Job Nature: Software Developer (Full time/ Permanent)
· Design, develop and troubleshoot large-scale enterprise systems involving Web Portals, Web Services.
· Contribute and collaborate in managing .NET based enterprise applications.
· Analyze client requirements and identify all possible design solutions.
· Regularly communicate with overseas clients located in Japan, Philippine, Korea and China.
· Prepare Technical Documentation and Code Documentation
· Daily report task status to any task management tools like Agile Tools.
· Performs other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
· Good knowledge in server management will get priority.
· Bachelor and Master’s Degree in CSE from recognized institute.
· Educational qualification can be relaxed for experienced person.
· At least 2 to 4 years of experience (not less than 2 years) in the following areas-
C, Entity Framework, MVC, Web API, LINQ, AngularJS, Microsoft .NET Technology.
· Experience in writing SQL is a great plus.
· Knowledge on SOLID design principle is a plus.
· Experience with front end UI development using HTML5, CSS, Angular 7 is a plus.
· Should have knowledge on server maintenance, version controller like Team foundation Server or Git.
Working time: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan (Head Office)
· Good working environment
· Cooperation and learning environment
・ Free English training course.
Please send us your updated English & Japanese resumes mentioning your position name and website name (from where you find the JD) in the subject line at: email@example.com