Position name: Smartphone application development engineer
Employment: Full Time employment
Department: System Development
Work location: Tokyo, Japan
Training Period: 3 months.
Working hours: 10:00〜18:30
· System integration business
· Provision of integrated asset management system
· Provision of estate planning for asset owners utilizing the integrated asset management system
· Investment education, Financial planning education business, etc.
In-house packaged software that solves the problems of asset management and inheritance measures
I will be in charge of development work.
· Development of Smartphone application development infrastructure / methods
· Smartphone application development as an in-house service (iOS / Android)
· Smartphone application development for financial institutions (iOS / Android)
• Person who has experience in developing Smartphone apps (iOS / Android)
•Language: Japanese (N3 or above) English : Business Level
· Agile development experience
· Experience in UI / UX
· Experience leading a team of 10 people or more as a leader
· Languages: Java, Objective-C, Swift, Kotlin, etc.
· Those who want to make their own products
· Those who want to create a system that can contribute to the world
Estimated annual income: 4 million yen-9 million yen
Benefits & Welfare:
Various social insurance, retirement allowance system (401K), full transportation expenses, holidays and late night work allowance
Treatment conditions and bonuses:
•Raise: Once a year
•Bonus: Twice a year
•Overtime average hour per month : 20-30 hours / month on average
Insurance: Health insurance: Yes Employees ‘pension: Yes Workers’ compensation insurance: Yes Employment insurance: Yes
Holiday: Complete weekdays 2 days (Saturdays and Sundays), holidays, summer, year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave (3 to 10 days depending on joining the company), condolences, maternity leave, nursing leave, refreshment leave
Please send us your update English & Japanese resumes at: email@example.com