サイト b-cause Inc.
Company Name: B-cause Inc.
Position: Software Developer
Department: Software Development
● Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Masters of Science (MSc) in CSE, CS, SE
Required Skills: CSS, HTML5, React, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS
✅ Design, develop and troubleshoot large-scale enterprise systems involving Web Portals, Web Services.
✅ Contribute and collaborate in managing Node.js based enterprise applications.
✅ Analyze client requirements and identify all possible design solutions.
✅ Regularly communicate with overseas clients located in Japan.
✅ Prepare Technical Documentation and Code Documentation.
✅ Daily report task status to any task management tools like Agile Tools.
✅ Perform other reasonable and relevant activities and functions as requested and required.
✅ Good knowledge in server management will get priority.
· Experience at least 2-3 years.
· Previously working experience in: Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, AWS
· Must have Japanese visa & Japanese speaking level N2 or above
· TOEIC 800 or above or English with business level or above
· Knowledge on SOLID design principle is a plus.
· Basic experience with front-end UI development using HTML5, CSS, React and back end development with Node.js.
· Should have knowledge on server maintenance, version controller Git.
· 2-1-3 Hamamatsucho, Minato-ku, Tokyo No. 2 Mori Building 4F
· 09:00 – 18:00
Ø 2 days off per week (Saturday and Sunday)
Ø Government holiday
Ø Summer vacation
Ø New year holiday season
Ø Paid vacation (can be taken at any time as long as there is a balance within the team)
Ø Congratulatory or condolence leave
Ø Maternity leave before and after childbirth
Ø Full social insurance
Ø English study system
Ø Excellent overseas travel
Ø Various company events
Ø January / New Year ‘s party
Ø May / BBQ competition with translators
Ø August / 1 night 2 days camp for employee training
Ø November/ Company trip
Ø December/ Year-end party
Ø Monthly salary of 500,000 to 1,000,000 (including expected overtime allowance of 18 hours / 30,000 yen)
Ø Overtime of 18 hours will be paid separately
Ø Determined according to our regulations, taking into account experience, ability, age, etc.
Ø There is a trial period of 3 months (there is no change in treatment during the period)
Ø Salary increase / Determined every 6 months or 1 year based on the individual’s performance and the company’s performance
Ø Performance-linked bonus/up to four times a year
Ø 20% of net income will be used as the source of funds for settlement of accounts every three months, and will be paid based on our own assessment criteria
Ø Transportation expenses (up to 27,000 yen/month)
Ø Overtime allowance (we do not recommend overtime)
Application Process: Send you resume/CV at email@example.com with the subject “Software Developer”